Coming from a very artistic family, Saskia has a real passion and talented eye for jewelry and the many styles it can take on. She is an independent jewelry designer, primarily specializing in 14k gold filled and sterling silver ‘leave-on’ bracelets and necklaces… and putting them together with sandalwood, stone and semi precious stones. Saskia loves pieces that never come off, and layering them with pieces that do! Every piece is unique, which is the beauty of Saskia de Vries Handmade.
- Mom of two boys, Jack and Lochlan
- Inspired by colour, nature, travel, fashion and other makers!
- Loves to layer jewelry over a white tank and jeans
- Listens (and sings!) to all genres of music, even rap
- Keeps a very tidy house unless you open a closet door or drawer…
- Never needs help lifting anything
- Kindred spirit seeker (and finder!)
- Loves sun, sand and the beach…always and forever
- Loves her family, friends and lover of wine…
For any questions or support or even to say hello, email Saskia at
or call 905.320.6637.